- Interested Ph.D. students, post-doctoral researchers and young faculty members are requested to send an email to Dr. Harjeet Kaur (firstname.lastname@example.org) expressing their desire to attend the School along with their CV and a write-up on their research interest (not exceeding 300 words) by August 20, 2018.
- Ph.D. and the postdoctoral students should arrange to have one letter of recommendation sent by the supervisor directly to Dr. Harjeet Kaur (email@example.com) by August 20, 2018.
- Young faculty members should have to submit No Objection Certificate issued by the institute to Dr. Harjeet Kaur (firstname.lastname@example.org) by August 20, 2018.
- A final list of the participants will appear on the website on August 26, 2018.The total number of participants is limited to about 40.
- Local hospitality will be provided to all the participants who decide to stay on Campus. The accommodation (Boarding & Lodging) is arranged at the University Guest House.
- Full travel support will be provided by train (III AC).
- There might be a possibility of organizing sessions for students to present their work in (8 + 2) minutes short presentation.